ColorSnap® Visualizer review
February 6, 2021
ColorSnap® Visualizer Review
ColorSnap® Visualizer is an application designed by Sherwin-Williams. ColorSnap® Visualizer was first published on February 6, 2021. ColorSnap® Visualizer is accessible on Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, ColorSnap® Visualizer is compatible . The most current version is 7.0.1 Before diving headlong into ColorSnap® Visualizer consider content rating:
ColorSnap® Visualizer will take up 86M of empty space on your device.
Instantly see any Sherwin-Williams color on your own walls, in real time. With ColorSnap Visualizer’s Paint features, you can use augmented reality or a photo of your space, and tap the wall to change its color instantly. Other features let you match the colors in a photo and quickly get color details, like where to find it in our stores and what colors complement it. Get ready to make faster, more confident color decisions with ColorSnap—only from Sherwin-Williams. In addition to overall enhancements, you can now:
• Always get to the feature you want, using the Explore, Paint and Resources tabs at the bottom of your screen
• In Explore see all our colors on the digital color wall, match a photo or scan a color number.
• In Paint see our colors in context with Instant Paint or Paint a Photo.
• In Resources to find a store, figure out how much paint you need and log into mySW to see any colors you’ve saved, even if you did it on your computer or tablet.
• More easily create, save and share your own paint color palettes
• Quickly share images of rooms you’ve “painted” in the app